Thursday, January 2, 2014

Review: Sin Yee Wang Durian (Durian Buffet @ Blk 211 Lorong 8 Toa Payoh)


Most of us may not be familiar with the name Sin Yee Wang Durian, but if I were to say Toa Payoh durain buffet, I guess it's a more familiar name? 


So here's the deal: You pay $15 (adult)/ $8 (children), and you'll get to enjoy an hour of unlimited durian.


Us, happily digging into my feast. :D


If you're worried that the vendor may give any low quality durian just because it's a buffet style (I was worried so at first), fed not. 


Of all the 22 durians we had, each of them we equally FAT and CREAMY. 




You get what I meant by FAT and CREAMY now? For $15 I find that it's really worth the price especially for the quality of durians that were given. Now, I'm not surprised by how popular the durian buffet is. Would definitely recommend durian avid to go down for a FEAST!

Sin Yee Wang Durian
Blk 211 Lor 8 Toa Payoh
#01-21
Singapore 310211

Love,
Lirong.

2 comments:


  1. You really have an awesome blog. You doing great and I really love it. Thanks for posting. God bless.

    Zean
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete