Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Recipe: Egg Mayonnaise


I'm a big HUGE fan of sandwiches. Anything related to bread just THROW INTO MY MOUTH. 
#confessionofabreadaholic 


One of my favourite sandwich filling is definitely egg mayonnaise, specifically homemade ones. Because I can mix whatever I like and over-dose myself with generous fillings of it. Heh.


So here's a simple recipe for an easy homemade egg mayonnaise.

Ingredients:
4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
4 crabsticks, chopped
Dash of black pepper
2 tbsp mayonnaise

Method:
1. In a bowl, mix even the chopped eggs and crabsticks.
2. Add black pepper and mayonnaise into the mixing bowl. Combine well.
3. Best stored in fridge before spreading.


There are so many ways to making your very own egg mayo sandwich. But it spreading on simple bread (I prefer to use whole-grain bread) and layered it with some greens like lettuce, tomatoes and etc.


You can also go a step further to make your own sub. I have mine using tomato herb focaccia and layered with cheese, ham, lettuce and cherry tomatoes. A simple and yet delicious lunch is made. :)

Love,
Lirong.

No comments:

Post a Comment