Thursday, October 24, 2013

Review: Dessert Bowl


After our date at Riders Cafe, the boyfriend and I continued our food journey and found ourselves at Dessert Bowl.




The place is located on a 2nd floor of a shophouse along Serangoon Garden Way. Just try to spot the huge OCBC building in red if you've difficulty locating. :)


Tropical fruits with ice cream x durian mousse.

The reason why I made the boyfriend come here with me~ Finally the legandery durian mousse!! Yes, it's legit to order as many because it's so awesome.

The boyfriend is a fruits and ice cream person! Very refreshing to have a hot weather too.


I looked shagged but it's ok as long as I have my durian mousse. <3


OOTD.



Dessert Bowl
80A Serangoon Garden Way
Singapore 555980
Operating hours: Tue-Thu 12pm to 1030pm
Fri-Sun 12pm to 12am

Love,
Lirong.

No comments:

Post a Comment