Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Recipe: Cheesy egg omelette

First of all, before I start. I really want to thank all those who have been following me on Instagram and also trying my recipes! I noticed an increased number of people trying my recipes and I'm really delighted!:D Do share with me about your opinions on the recipe alright? I would also appreciate if you could tag me in your photos on Insatgram! :) 


Ingredients:
3 eggs
frozen vegetables (amount as you wish)
canned mushroom, sliced thinly
shredded mozzarella cheese
shredded cheddar cheese 
onions, finely chopped
garlic finely chopped
cooking oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp dark sauce
BBQ sauce 

Method:
1. Heat up a wok with 1tbsp of oil. Stir fried the chopped onions and garlic until golden brown.
2. Toss in the frozen vegetable and sliced mushrooms, stir fried.
3. Add the oyster sauce and dark sauce, stir fried to mix well. 
4. Dish and set aside. 
5. Lightly beat the 3 eggs in a bowl (you may want to season the eggs with some salt and light sauce, I don't have the habit though)
6. Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of oil. Pour in the lightly beaten eggs.
7. When the egg starts to settle, add in the vegetables from (4) on the surface of the egg. 
8. When the egg is cooked (doesn't stick to the wok), add generous amount of shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top of the vegetables. 
9. Fold the egg and dish up. 
10. Drizzle with some BBQ sauce and you may have to grill some carrots and potatoes at the side. 

**for a non-vegetarian version you can add in some minced meat! ^^


A very simple homely egg dish that is very versatile! Click here or scroll down for the recipe for 'golden pillow curry chicken'!:) 

Love, 
Lirong. 

1 comment:

  1. I have got to try this! I just love omelette but never tried it with cheese :P

    ReplyDelete